Friday, April 3, 2015

Let the Panic begin.

The boat is scheduled to be put into the water on Monday April 6th. I went to the boat for a half day yesterday and tried to epoxy putty the sump pump in but it didn't hold to the pump. If it is still holding to the boat then I will try and add more putty to hold it in place. I closed the drain sillcock and replaced the front plug with the knot sensor and I hope I got that right and the arrow is indicating water flow and not the front of the boat. I also hope the reason it was not installed was not leak related.  I began to install the music radio but ran out of time.

The boat is a dirty mess and needs to be cleaned and I haven't put the cushions back in. It is supposed to rain most of next week. I haven't found the dock lines yet but I know where the fenders are. Then I need to plan and provision for an overnight trip in order to head out the following Saturday morning. On the positive side a friend from my long past has offered to help me sail it so I may not have to do it alone after all.

News like this doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment